MIRO™ Hardware offers a stunning blend of contemporary design, function and durability.
Designed to offer a stylish and discreet finish to your aluminium windows and doors, MIRO™ incorporates comfortable ergonomics and beautiful aesthetics to provide ease of use across all ages.
Specifically designed for use in harsh environmental applications, the aluminium body and matt black finish, featuring an exclusive, new Enduratec™ technology, has been tested to achieve over 10 times the level of corrosion resistance compared to traditional powder coat finishes ensuring your beautiful hardware lasts long into the future.
MIRO™ Hinged Door Lock
- With a sleek, comfortable grip common to all MIRO™ hardware, the lever door lock is available in several locking options, including keyed both sides or with interior snib.
- Used in conjunction with lever compression locking, an upward handle movement activates four-point locking.
- Compliant with AS2047, AS1428: 2009 Section 13.5 (Disability Access) and Liveable Housing Guidelines.
MIRO™ Bi-Fold Operator
- This swivel bi-fold operator throws locking bolts into the frame at top and bottom of the panel. Optional key-locking (separately installed) is available.
- Textured matt black finish with AWS' Enduratec™ technology has been tested to last 10 times longer than traditional powder coat finishes in independent, neutral salt bath testing.
- Having an operator handle located centrally on say a bi-fold door removes the need to bend down or stretch to reach flush bolts that might be located at the ends of the stiles.
- The MIRO™ handle is elegantly curved on the finger edge, with no visible fasteners when handle is in closed position.
- Matching hinged door lever furniture.