The MIRO™ range of window and door hardware is a blend of contemporary design and function. It offers a unified look from window to door. The smooth, ergonomic MIRO™ shapes offer good aesthetics as well as a comfortable hand grip. Secure and convenient locking features have been included. Manufactured from die-cast zinc and available in a range of contemporary powder coat finishes to match or contrast your aluminium joinery (Vew Hardware Colour Guide)
MIRO™ Bi-Fold Operator
- This swivel bi-fold operator throws locking bolts into the frame at top and bottom of the panel.
- Optional key-locking (separately installed) is available.
- Having an operator handle located centrally removes the need to bend down or stretch to reach flush bolts that might be located at the ends of the stiles.
- The MIRO™ handle is curved with no visible fasteners when handle is in closed position.
- Furniture available in a large range of powder coat finishes to match the door panel colour.
- Matching hinged door lever furniture.
MIRO™ Lever Handle
- Only compatible on hinged doors or bi-fold doors with a loose-leaf e.g. with odd-numbers of panels or "+1" configurations.
- With a sleek, comfortable grip common to all MIRO™ hardware, the lever door lock is available in several locking options, including keyed both sides or with interior snib.